How often should you be meeting with or contacting clients?
- Technology and digital communication allow us to have much more frequent client contact than we used to.
- If you’re keeping an ongoing and consistent dialogue with clients throughout the year, you may not need to meet with them personally every quarter.
- With a good CRM in place, your clients and prospects can raise their hands and engage you when you send out valuable information that appeals to them.
No matter how great your products, services or team, remember it’s not about you–it’s about what’s in it for a prospective client.
- You’re not very high on a prospect’s to-do list until you can consistently show how you’ll help him or her solve a problem and fill a need.
- Internet marketers know you must provide prospects with lots of value first before you receive anything from them in return.
- Savvy wealth advisors know you can stay top of mind with clients by offering free webinars, live events, seminars and even a complimentary second opinion service.