- There are six key steps to building lifelong wealth.
- Establish short-, medium- and long-term goals, and never stop making adjustments to them.
- Take care of urgent matters first, important matters second and nice-to-have issues last.
- Great companies like Starbucks, Disney and Four Seasons understand that customers will pay a premium for a transformational product or service experience.
- Numerous surveys confirm that meaningful work is the No. 1 thing that people want in a career.
- When building your team, look for self-starters who are alert, curious, resourceful, responsive and anxious to make things bigger, faster and better than they are right now.
- Highly successful people tend to be more open to change than the rest of the population.
- Champions of change are always looking for new ways to attract the right resources, relationships, money and capabilities to help them bring value to the world.
- From your mobile phone’s evolution to Alcoa’s transformation, change can be a positive impact on the technological, behavioral, social and economic areas of our lives.
- So much of life is beyond our control, but these eight habits for success will put you in the driver’s seat as you go through life.
- Being prompt, courteous and reliable are simple but powerful lifelong habits to develop.
- Having a good attitude and putting in 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time will take you far in life.