- Check your credit score annually to make sure there are no errors in your financial history. Free credit reports can be obtained at AnnualCreditReport.com.
- The Fair Credit Billing Act requires the three main credit rating agencies—Experian, TransUnion and Equifax—to correct errors and disputes pertaining to your financial history.
- To bolster your credit rating, make payments on time, manage your cash flow wisely, correct errors in your credit history and don’t utilize more than 30 percent of your available credit.
- There are six key steps to building lifelong wealth.
- Establish short-, medium- and long-term goals, and never stop making adjustments to them.
- Take care of urgent matters first, important matters second and nice-to-have issues last.
- Highly successful people tend to be more open to change than the rest of the population.
- Champions of change are always looking for new ways to attract the right resources, relationships, money and capabilities to help them bring value to the world.
- From your mobile phone’s evolution to Alcoa’s transformation, change can be a positive impact on the technological, behavioral, social and economic areas of our lives.
- So much of life is beyond our control, but these eight habits for success will put you in the driver’s seat as you go through life.
- Being prompt, courteous and reliable are simple but powerful lifelong habits to develop.
- Having a good attitude and putting in 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time will take you far in life.