- Hard work definitely pays off, but that’s only part of the money/life puzzle.
- Grit helps you get the things you really want out of life—including career satisfaction and wealth on your terms.
- Commit to being a lifelong learner, always focus on the long term and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Even with modern medical advances, 10 to 12 percent of today’s 30-year-olds will not make it to age 60.
- Term life insurance is just as important as health, auto and homeowners insurance when you’re raising a family and are in your prime earning years.
- Many young people are surprised to learn how much coverage a few hundred dollars a year in premiums can buy.
- Controlling your mornings, conquering your afternoon chaos, and concentrating on what matters in the evening will make you more productive than you ever thought possible.
- Structure in the workplace is extremely important, because it allows us to get things done efficiently and minimize distractions.
- Try to rise and go to bed at the same time every day, limit email usage, give yourself 15 minutes extra in the morning and tackle your toughest tasks first thing.