- Great companies like Starbucks, Disney and Four Seasons understand that customers will pay a premium for a transformational product or service experience.
- Numerous surveys confirm that meaningful work is the No. 1 thing that people want in a career.
- When building your team, look for self-starters who are alert, curious, resourceful, responsive and anxious to make things bigger, faster and better than they are right now.
- Stagnant wages and large student loans have made it difficult for many young people to move down the road toward full financial adulthood.
- But there have never been more ways to supplement your income with freelance, independent contractor work.
- Freelance, independent contractor networks can be a great backstop for sudden job loss and for keeping your skill set up to date.
- Each day in your work, try to attract new people, new resources, new capabilities, new opportunities and new money.
- Most successful entrepreneurs I know understand the importance of showing up, self-confidence, attitude, knowledge and transformation.
- For more about this topic, watch Simon Sinek’s video, How Great Leaders Inspire Action.