- There are many apps out there that can help you track your finances separately, but it’s cumbersome and time consuming.
- A wealth portal puts all your finances in one place, providing you with a quick summary that you can easily glance over once a week to ensure nothing is amiss.
- Using a wealth portal puts control back in your hands to view your finances in one place, thus saving you time and energy for other important things.
- If you want to build wealth successfully, you need to save first and spend second.
- The rule of thumb when it comes to saving is to save about 15%.
- If you spend first, you can get used to the niceties in life, and then it can be very hard to have to go backwards later on in life when you find you haven’t saved enough.
- When we get ready for a vacation, we typically pack too many clothes and don’t budget enough money.
- When we make big purchases, we tend to forget all the associated costs that come with buying the item.
- If you plan in some extra money beyond the main cost of what you are purchasing, you’ll save yourself some frustration by having a buffer for any extra or hidden costs.
- Save first, spend second.
- You can’t start a good saving plan (or habit) until you’ve established a budget.
- Increase your income, reduce your expenses and control your emotions—wait 48 hours before pulling the trigger on a major purchase and don’t fall into the FOMO trap.