- Feeling like you’ve lost control of your finances can derail many aspects of life.
- Planning ahead for large expenditures, staggering your payment schedules and diligently maintaining a minimum balance in your bank account can give you a tremendous leg up.
- When it comes to your money, always try to stay calm, collected and in control. I have five rules to help.
- So much of life is beyond our control, but these eight habits for success will put you in the driver’s seat as you go through life.
- Being prompt, courteous and reliable are simple but powerful lifelong habits to develop.
- Having a good attitude and putting in 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time will take you far in life.
- Hard work definitely pays off, but that’s only part of the money/life puzzle.
- Grit helps you get the things you really want out of life—including career satisfaction and wealth on your terms.
- Commit to being a lifelong learner, always focus on the long term and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Even with modern medical advances, 10 to 12 percent of today’s 30-year-olds will not make it to age 60.
- Term life insurance is just as important as health, auto and homeowners insurance when you’re raising a family and are in your prime earning years.
- Many young people are surprised to learn how much coverage a few hundred dollars a year in premiums can buy.