- Considering what’s happened during young adults’ lives, it’s not surprising that they are wary of capitalism and financial markets.
- But, young folks haven’t been around long enough to gain a true long-term perspective.
- Millennials are already good savers—they just have to become savvier investors and let risk assets and compounding work to their advantage.
- Feeling like you’ve lost control of your finances can derail many aspects of life.
- Planning ahead for large expenditures, staggering your payment schedules and diligently maintaining a minimum balance in your bank account can give you a tremendous leg up.
- When it comes to your money, always try to stay calm, collected and in control. I have five rules to help.
- So much of life is beyond our control, but these eight habits for success will put you in the driver’s seat as you go through life.
- Being prompt, courteous and reliable are simple but powerful lifelong habits to develop.
- Having a good attitude and putting in 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time will take you far in life.
- Hard work definitely pays off, but that’s only part of the money/life puzzle.
- Grit helps you get the things you really want out of life—including career satisfaction and wealth on your terms.
- Commit to being a lifelong learner, always focus on the long term and don’t be afraid to ask for help.