- Four basic components of any type of loan are time, interest rate, loan amount and payment.
- Young adults tend to have four types of loans: student, auto, credit card and mortgage.
- A good credit score will give you much better terms on any type of loan—and save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
- Establishing a good credit history early in life goes a long way to helping you get favorable loan terms.
- To build your credit, pay your bills on time, stay under the 30 percent utilization rate and establish two credit cards with staggered due dates.
- Get a free credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com. Make sure there are no errors in your credit history.
- Always keep your FICO score above 740.
- Great companies like Starbucks, Disney and Four Seasons understand that customers will pay a premium for a transformational product or service experience.
- Numerous surveys confirm that meaningful work is the No. 1 thing that people want in a career.
- When building your team, look for self-starters who are alert, curious, resourceful, responsive and anxious to make things bigger, faster and better than they are right now.
- Highly successful people tend to be more open to change than the rest of the population.
- Champions of change are always looking for new ways to attract the right resources, relationships, money and capabilities to help them bring value to the world.
- From your mobile phone’s evolution to Alcoa’s transformation, change can be a positive impact on the technological, behavioral, social and economic areas of our lives.