- When we first start off in life, we don’t always have the money right away to pay for financial services.
- Building yourself a CAT, or Collaborative Advisory Team, can help you get the financial services you need.
- As your wealth grows, so will your CAT as you continue to add other financial professionals to handle your more complex financial situation.
- Confirmation bias can be an easy thing to fall prey to and happens often when it comes to investing.
- There are three things to prevent you from succumbing to confirmation bias: take a second look, seek expert advice, and know your risks.
- When we get distracted from our goals in life, it’s important to have a system to help us continually progress.
- There are three simple sets to use to help you progress: Goals, Types of Days, and Action Items.
- When tackling important items for the day, always start with the hardest item first thing in the morning.
- In 2009, a new form of currency called cryptocurrency was created, and Bitcoin was the first of its kind.
- Cryptocurrency is a digital asset medium of exchange that is private, decentralized, and controlled by the number of units that are created.
- Unlike traditional forms of currency, cryptocurrency works like a commodity in that it is very volatile and you can make a lot of money one day, and lose a lot the next.