- Life insurance is important to have if you have dependents and are a high income earner.
- Term insurance and Cash value insurance are the two types of life insurance.
- There are different benefits to each type of life insurance, so it’s important to know the advantages and disadvantages of each to determine what fits for you and your family.
- Insurance is an automatic requirement for financial institutions and regulators, but you must go through the underwriting process to obtain it.
- There is property insurance that protects our property from unforeseen events, and casualty insurance that protects us from claims brought upon us by others.
- Choose an umbrella policy to gain overall coverage to protect your accumulated assets.
- Insurance helps reimburse us for the losses we incur over our lifetime.
- The two kinds of insurance cover us and our property. Life and health insurance covers us, and you can get insurance for any kind of property, for a cost.
- Choose higher deductibles to keep your insurance premium payments low, if it fits your personal situation.
- Medical bills are the number one reason for personal bankruptcy, so take a look at your health insurance options before deciding against coverage.
- Health insurance helps defray the costs of medical care and is provided through your employer, or bought personally through health care exchanges.
- Premiums, deductibles, co-pays, and the option for dental and vision coverage are all costs associated with health insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts are both great tax-advantaged health insurance options.